Workshop exhaust fan
WORKY's GSA workshop exhaust fan have been specially designed to extract smoke and gases from medium pressure systems with centrifuges and direct coupling of the motor to ensure optimum efficiency (certified to IEC 60034-30-2011) and durability.
All WORKY workshop exhaust fan have an impeller that is statically and dynamically balanced in order to eliminate vibrations and wear. Each fan is epoxy powder painted in a steel outer casing. The fixed feet, the double inlet, and outlet flanges make up a product that is finished and ready for installation. Only larger models require wall-mounted brackets.
Every workshop exhaust fan is completed with a series of control panels that enable the product to be switched on and off remotely. The electric motor is a 50Hz 2800 rpm three-phase asynchronous motor that can be connected to a 400V or 230V supply.
The following workshop exhaust fan models are available:
- GSA0.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 0.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA1 three-phase centrifugal fan, 1 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA1.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 1.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA2 three-phase centrifugal fan, 2 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA3 three-phase centrifugal fan, 3 HP - 230V/400VV - 50Hz
- GSA4 three-phase centrifugal fan, 4 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA5.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 5.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA7.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 7.5 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA10 three-phase centrifugal fan, 10 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA15 three-phase centrifugal fan, 15 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA20 three-phase centrifugal fan, 20 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA25 three-phase centrifugal fan, 25 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
Catalogue workshop exhaust fan
Set of 4 vibration suppressing feet for fitting fans on GSME bracket
Remote control for starting and stopping fans remotely
Let's look back at this year. We take the opportunity to thank all the people who have always continued to honor us with their trust and collaboration.
If you are looking for a welding fume extractor for industry, workshops and garages but you don’t know how to choose, read our guide and discover all WORKY products!
Heavy vehicles such as trucks and vans produce a larger volume of exhaust gas than ordinary cars. An exhaust system capable of intercepting and conveying this volume of exhaust gas to the outside m...