Workshop exhaust fan
WORKY's GSA workshop exhaust fan have been specially designed to extract smoke and gases from medium pressure systems with centrifuges and direct coupling of the motor to ensure optimum efficiency (certified to IEC 60034-30-2011) and durability.
All WORKY workshop exhaust fan have an impeller that is statically and dynamically balanced in order to eliminate vibrations and wear. Each fan is powder painted in a steel outer casing. The fixied feet, the double inlet, and outlet flanges make up a product that is finished and ready for installation. Only larger models require wall-mounted brackets.
Every workshop exhaust fan is completed with a series of control panels that enable the product to be switched on and off remotely. The electric motor is a 50Hz 2800 rpm three-phase asynchronous motor that can be connected to a 400V or 230V supply.
The following workshop exhaust fan models are available:
- GSA0.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 0.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA1 three-phase centrifugal fan, 1 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA1.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 1.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA2 three-phase centrifugal fan, 2 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA3 three-phase centrifugal fan, 3 HP - 230V/400VV - 50Hz
- GSA4 three-phase centrifugal fan, 4 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA5.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 5.5 HP - 230V/400V - 50Hz
- GSA7.5 three-phase centrifugal fan, 7.5 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA10 three-phase centrifugal fan, 10 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA15 three-phase centrifugal fan, 15 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA20 three-phase centrifugal fan, 20 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
- GSA25 three-phase centrifugal fan, 25 HP - 400V/690V - 50Hz
Catalogue workshop exhaust fan
Start/stop switch for fans with dedicated thermal overload protection
Set of 4 vibration suppressing feet for fitting fans on GSME bracket
Remote control for starting and stopping fans remotely
The BMW dealer expressed the necessity to install a new gas exhaust extraction system. Together with the manager, we have analyzed the different possibilities and the puzzling situations they had ...
Several variables come into play to determine the price of an optimal solution when it comes to workshop exhaust extraction systems: the type of service centre, the number of workstations and the c...
Tin is an easily malleable metal, difficult to oxidize and resistant to corrosion. When heated to a temperature of 231,9°C, it melts quite easily: this is why it is widely used in the soldering of ...